Innovation Six Sigma is the perfect combination of Six Sigma and innovative tools, integrating innovative elements to evolve into a perfect system by dint of DMAI2C methodology. It will lead the enterprise to excellent and innovative operation and play a significant role in the formation of core competitiveness and sustainable financial benefits of the enterprise.
Green Belt and Black Belt candidates of innovation Six Sigma are backbone for operation of the enterprise and key elements influencing innovation Six Sigma management. Therefore, comprehensive range of innovation Six Sigma management is essential in shaping the innovative enterprises.
This course is divided into two parts: the first 10 days are Green Belt Training while the later 10 days are upgraded Black Belt training.
1. Focusing on practice: based on practical experience of IEG consultants for ages, extracting appropriate tools and methods for carrying out innovation Six Sigma management, this course provides practical training for students.
2. Professional lecturers: IEG has many teachers with years of training and experience in counseling who are knowledgeable and experienced.
3. Easy to apply: the course provides many actual cases to carry out individual case study and group practice so as to help students to utilize what they had learned to work rapidly.
4. Professional certificates: student who had completed the course would be granted with Innovation Six Sigma GB Certificate or BB Certificate by IEG Institute of Innovation.
R& D Manager, Project Manager, Production Manager, QA Manager, mid-level leadership of other departments, administrative staffs of production and quality department, Project Leader, Continuous improvement work promotion personnel, etc.
1. Learn Six Sigma and DMAI2C methodology.
2. Understand the roles they should play in order to successfully promote Six Sigma
3. Determine the appropriate scope, definitions and lead Six Sigma project
4. Effectively manage project team.
5. Apply the methods learnt in all stages of DMAI2C to address the business issues of concern.
6. Effectively use innovative tools to accelerate the process innovation.
7. Confirm the most important input variables affecting the process output.
8. Use statistical analysis to determine the relationship between the process output and key input variables.
9. Learn how to improve the results into financial benefits.
10. Implement control strategies to maintain improving on the effectiveness.
Teaching Methods: theme lectures, case studies, courses practice(Blueprint for Breakthrough):
●Main Effect & Interaction
Period:Week Two Green Belt and Black Belt
●Week One Courses Review
●One-way Analysis of Variance
●Introduction to Experimental Design
●Single Factorial Analysis by Variance
●Full Factorial Design
●2k Factorial Design
●Control Method and Control Program
●Introduction to Statistical Process Control (SPC)
●SPC_ Control Charts for Variables
●SPC_ Control Charts for Attributes
Period:Week Three Black Belt
●Review on Green Belt Courses
●Six Sigma Indicators
●Data Collection and Operational Definition
●Basic Statistics (II)
●Contingency Table and Chi-square Test
●Detection Power and Sample Size
●Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA)
Period:Week Four Black Belt
●Randomized Block Experiment
●2K Factor and Center Point and Blocking
●Fractional Factorial Design
●Introduction to TRIZ
●Ideal Final Resolution
●Case Study and Practice (Workshop)
●Review on Experimental Design
●Response Surface Methodology